all I know is I know nothing [these are just ruff artstuffs] ©2009MelindaFarrar--unless otherwise noted.
not sure which is scarier
are you being eaten by potatoes???
I'm trying to avoid starches.
Duh Cheryl!They are obviously not potatoes.They are paczkis (pronounced: Punchkies): the delicious (if a bit intimidating) polish versions of doughnuts.Terrifying. Just terrifying.Anonymously Phil
i would appreciate it if you don't use my first name. in the blog-o-sphere i shall only be known as "funkmeister" OR the lesser used "funky mc funkelstein"thank you.
Listen lady,Farrar demanded that I not post anonymous notes. If I gotsta post my name you should too. CHERYL WOLF of NEW JESREY who drives a HYUNDAI SUV!Maybe you're just sore because I clearly have a more astute eye for art?Look, I'm sorry... can't you see that I love you?
FUNKMEISTER is NOT ANONYMOUS!!! it who i truly am. Phil D'amour of California who drives some sort of 4 wheeled vehicle!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
are you being eaten by potatoes???
I'm trying to avoid starches.
Duh Cheryl!
They are obviously not potatoes.
They are paczkis (pronounced: Punchkies): the delicious (if a bit intimidating) polish versions of doughnuts.
Terrifying. Just terrifying.
Anonymously Phil
i would appreciate it if you don't use my first name. in the blog-o-sphere i shall only be known as "funkmeister" OR the lesser used "funky mc funkelstein"
thank you.
Listen lady,
Farrar demanded that I not post anonymous notes. If I gotsta post my name you should too. CHERYL WOLF of NEW JESREY who drives a HYUNDAI SUV!
Maybe you're just sore because I clearly have a more astute eye for art?
Look, I'm sorry... can't you see that I love you?
FUNKMEISTER is NOT ANONYMOUS!!! it who i truly am. Phil D'amour of California who drives some sort of 4 wheeled vehicle!
Post a Comment