Thursday, September 06, 2007

Matt O'Connell and I drew birds.
Which one would YOU call on in a classroom?

(go to Matt's blog to see his version www.mattoconnell.blogspot.com -- or click the "MattDraws" link on the right sidebar)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn this bird looks smart...but mine looks smarter

Matt O'Connell said...

This bird looks more crazy than smart....I would call on mine

Spencer said...

Your bird definitely looks crazier, which is exactly why I would call on it just to see what it would say! :) - K.S.

Marie said...

Hmmm...with eyes like that I'm getting confused/crazy vibes, but of course I would call on yours because I KNOW you! By the way, can you believe I have three kids?!?!? ;)

Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

Matt's is smart looking - Kinda like that know-it-all kid in the too-short pants that sits in the front row holding his too-large head up. Your's looks more friendly, middle of the classroom sitting, but looks like it has to pee.

Well done both!