Tonight I ventured out to my local NoHo laundromat to wash 3 loads of laundry in one hour. There were two TV's on. One was playing some Spanish language soap opera. The other was playing Sarah Palin's speech at the GOP convention.
I'll spare you paragraphs about how angry her speech made me, and I'll skip right to the part when it was all over, and the lady turned off that particular TV, and I stood there as my things were drying and remembered two fun things I did this month.
Radiohead [best]
and
The Room [worst movie ever made-- so bad that it has a cult following of folks who watch it every month with relish at the Laemmle Sunset 5].
Then I came home, put away my clothes, cleaned my bathroom, was feeling productive and made this. [SEE BELOW]
Now I'm gonna plug in my amp, test out my bass that I just got back from the shop, and pretend that I'm awesome.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i think it was the other way around. room > radiohead.*
-g
*this is not true.
Post a Comment