wherein I pretend I don't watch The Hills on mtv.com during my lunch break...
Of COURSE I know better.
Don't judge me.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all I know is I know nothing
[these are just ruff artstuffs]
©2009MelindaFarrar--unless otherwise noted.
2 comments:
...wait a second. I've just realized you aren't using a font...are you using a typewriter for your text? Holy shit, that's why some of your comics have torn pieces of paper on the image. I thought that was just a style thing! Do you write the text first and then draw around it or draw the picture then try to get the text in the right place? It always fascinates me when people have a process different from my own.
Well done! You're right. It's an old typewriter-- a fantastic gift from KPaine that I absolutely love.
My methods alway vary.
This time around, I drew the pic first and then hoped I got the text in the right place. I actually hand-wrote the text originally, and typing it was an afterthought.
When I scan stuff in, I usually try and clean it up just a tiny bit. (For instance, I accidentally typed two s's in the word "yes", so I digially erased one...)
Thanks for stopping by, Jess!
Post a Comment