DAY 3 is "record album"
I was bequeathed a bunch of great old vinyl a few years back, but the album I've listen to most on the record player (unapologetically) this year is In Rainbows.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all I know is I know nothing
[these are just ruff artstuffs]
©2009MelindaFarrar--unless otherwise noted.
5 comments:
Your posts' punctuality is putting pure pressure on me, practically.
If I don't stay on top of it, I'll fall off the map entirely...
I agree...it's almost like you think if you get yours up first, that you're the "best". Curious...very curious.
awww...
I thought I'd get high fives for being on time. I'm usually so late with things.
If it affects you all emotionally so much, i won't post tomorrow's until mid-day.
love,
Me
no no no...I'm just giving you a hard time! your stuff looks incredible!!
Post a Comment