I wanted to write "Happy Birthday Matthew O'Connell", but it wouldn't fit properly on the balloon.
I figured the classic-shaped fully inflated balloon implied the "Happy Birthday" rather well.
Now if the balloon had been one of those skinny long balloon-animal ones... the implications would have been understandably different. But, also, thinking about that-- all the words might have fit on it...
9 comments:
i'm trying very hard not to type the comment i want to type so i'm typing this instead. see me after class farrar.
Uh-oh... What did I do?
just kidding. i emailed you. i want to delete my comment but it won't let me.
I wanted to write "Happy Birthday Matthew O'Connell", but it wouldn't fit properly on the balloon.
I figured the classic-shaped fully inflated balloon implied the "Happy Birthday" rather well.
Now if the balloon had been one of those skinny long balloon-animal ones... the implications would have been understandably different. But, also, thinking about that-- all the words might have fit on it...
Would have been better with a blown up condom. ;)
Thanks Farrar!!
Matt turns 14 today, folks!
it worked better when you used it to celebrate Spam's birthday.
-g
THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE, FARRAR!!!
I don't know what disturbs me more-- that this post was full of sexual innuendo, or that it was unintentionally so.
Apologies all around! (although I like the fact that my neck doesn't look too fat in these pix...)
: )
Post a Comment